Hiya! I decided to do another giveaway YAY! mostly because I couldn’t think of anything else and I really enjoyed the last one (made a great friend!) This one is going to be a little bit smaller though and it has a theme: Kick ass female character. All these books contain some pretty bad ass ladies and not just because they could kill you with the flick of their wrist ;) Basically they are awesome in all kinds of ways and we need them. Also thank you guys for following me, I love you! *Hugs*
First some rules:
- You can enter the giveaway by reblogging this post. After you reblogged likes will count as well.
- There will be one winner, the winner will be chosen on September 30.
- The winner can choose one book from the list below and it will be in either paperback or hardback, whichever you prefer.
- You have to be willing to give me your address.
- I’ll order from the bookdepository so this giveaway is INTERNATIONAL (unless the bookdepository doesn’t ship to your country)
- If the book is part of a series you can choose other books from that series.
- If you already own all the books or don’t like the ones in the list, I’m sure we can figure something else out.
And here… THE BOOKS!: they are all linked to their goodreads pages)
I might and more books later but this is it for now, I haven’t read all of them, but I’m going to trust goodreads on this :) Anyway good luck!!
Picture credit: Aprilsarts
500 FOLLOWER BOOK GIVEAWAY!!
So my 100 follower giveaway hadn’t even ended before I hit 500 LOL. HOW IS THIS HAPPENING SO FAST. But I told myself I’d do another one at 500, so! Lo and behold!
This time: DON’T PAY ATTENTION TO THE BOOKS PICTURED. They’re just there to look pretty. :)
- The prize is as many books as you can buy with $20. YUP. YOU CAN GET MORE THAN ONE BOOK WITH THIS.
- To do this, you can use any book website of your choosing, but I highly recommend 3rd party sellers off of Amazon or bookdepository. Of course, this depends on where the books will be shipping to, but I VERY STRONGLY RECOMMEND the Amazon option (if shipping to your country is possible). YOU CAN GET ONE BOOK FOR $4 OR LESS, if you hunt strategically. I HAVE GOTTEN 4-6 BOOKS (mostly used) FOR $20 THIS WAY.
- THE $20 DOES INCLUDE SHIPPING. Just so you’re aware.
- I AM an Amazon Prime member. This means I will not have to pay shipping for eligible items. If you’re the winner, I will gladly work with you and message back and forth to find as many books as you can within the limit.
- As this is a very warm thank you to those who made this possible, you must be following me, just-one—more-page. I will be checking! If it’s a secondary blog, a link to it must be somewhere on your primary so I can tell it’s you. (I strongly hope you won’t unfollow afterwards. I’m really an enjoyable person, and you may actually like my blog!)
- You may enter by both liking and reblogging this post, and you may reblog as many times as you like. Just be considerate of your followers, and avoid spamming them.
- No giveaway blogs allowed!
- I will choose a winner with a random number generator from the notes.
- When a winner is chosen, they will have 48 hours to respond to me and start to actively work with me about which books they choose before I randomly choose another winner.
- Please make sure your ask box is open! Otherwise I will not be able to notify you if you won.
- You must be comfortable with giving me a shipping address. I won’t keep it or do anything else with it, I promise. <3
- The giveaway ends at 12:00AM EST on October 1st!
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to ask! NOW GO FORTH AND REBLOG, MY LOVELIES. <3 FOR THE LOVE OF BOOKS!
I’ve used the “well, how do you know? Have you TRIED it?”
I’ve also used that “well, it’s not real sex, you know?”
The last one, I was at a party and this guy started getting aggro about me being gay. He gets on my nerves for the last time so I just lean in, and go, “you know, I just don’t know how straight people do it. I mean, it’s not REAL sex.” And the guy goes “What?!”
And I just go, “well yeah. In real sex, nobody has to fake coming.”
I’ve never seen someone shut their mouth so quickly in my life. It was like watching a mantis shrimp.
Arab Little Red Riding Hood with a red hijab
A Japanese Snow White with her coveted pale skin and shiny black hair
Mexican Cinderella with colorful Mexican glass blown slippers
Greek Beauty and the Beast where Beast is a minotaur
Culture-bent fairy tales that keep key canonical characteristics
The great thing about reading a book for a second or third time is that even though you know what happens next, you notice small details you never picked up on before.